MyGardenSchool

I have been working on producing a video tutorial on making treehouses for the new startup website out of the Oxford Garden School.
And today the site went live.
The site is called MyGardenSchool and it offers online classes on every aspect of gardening; including making treehouses.
Design_and_build_your_own_tree
As a tutor for the online school I have even got my own classroom - very peculiar, but quite intriguing too.
The classes start at the end of each month and I am curious to see how many people enroll - could this be my pension?
I have relatively high hopes about this, mainly because it is the work of Duncan Heather and Elspeth Briscoe (of early Ebay and Skype development fame).
Apart from anything it has been fun re-writing the book that I made for Ivy Press some years ago (which has just been republished in New York - why didn't I go for royalties?) not to mention the 200 illustrations that I had to knock out for the 2 hours of video (it was either that or make yet another free treehouse for someone).
here are some of my illustrations.
Reposted from Rattlebag

No comments: